Skip this step if you already have Mozilla Thunderbird.
1. Google Mozilla Thunderbird, download and install into your computer (Thunderbird is FREE software)
2. After installation done, open your Mozilla Thunderbird
3. Go to Tools > Account Settings
4. Click “Create a new account”
5. Choose “Skip this an use my existing email”
6. Enter Your Name, full Email Address and password , click “Continue”.
7. At Mail account setup configure screen,choose manual config
8. Select the type of incoming server : POP3
Enter the name of your incoming and outgoing mail server: mail. (enter your domain name) with Port number 110.
9. The username would be your full email address such as email@example.com
10. Click on “Re-test” the configuration and Click “Done”.
11. Back to your Thunderbird main menu and go to Outgoing Server and confirm your Outgoing SMTP server.
12. Check the “Use name and password” box and assign your email account to the User Name and select “No” for Use secure connection.
13. You may start using Thunderbird by clicking on the top left “Get Mail” button.